About Me

My photo
Austin, TX, United States
Postings will be sporadic and on an as I feel like it basis.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

WTF People.

I was watching The O'Reilly Factor, the other day, and he talked about a Gallup Poll that asked this question:

Should the government redistribute wealth by heavy taxes on the rich?

NO. 49%
YES. 47%

Of those that said yes.

Democrats. 71% (No surprise here.)
Independents. 43% (Pick a side)
Republicans. 28% (WTF)

Women. 52%
Men. 42%

Whites. 41%
Nonwhites. 64%

April 7-11, 2011
1,077 adults, MOE +/-4%

We as a Nation have become some lazy SOB's.

4 comments:

  1. They are pushing something for nothing... what happens when EVERYBODY stops working???

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're almost at the tipping point. Once we go over 51% of those willing to take from those willing to produce something then we are lost. Because they will vote in those who will support polices to that end.

    :-(
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. What is wrong with people these days?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have an answer, and I'm working on a post about it.

    Good to hear from you Stephanie. Sorry for the long absence from my blog I need to work something's put in my head.

    :-)
    Josh

    ReplyDelete