About Me

My photo
Austin, TX, United States
Postings will be sporadic and on an as I feel like it basis.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Warning!

This Blog is now going to be my bitch box.
I fear that the only people that are going to read my blog already agree with me, so here's the deal, if you know someone that needs to hear something I post send them a link, copy, crib or steal anything you want.
If nothing else happens with this blog getting things off my chest will be a good thing.

We can't afford to be silent anymore.

Josh

4 comments:

  1. Will do, and feel free to do the same if you want any of my brain droppings... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitch blogs are the best kind of blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not big on whining, but bitching is a little different as long as I offer up ideas to fix what I'm bitching about.

    :-)
    Josh

    ReplyDelete