About Me

My photo
Austin, TX, United States
Postings will be sporadic and on an as I feel like it basis.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Warning!!!!!

I keep hearing, "That if we don't kick Obama out of office The Republic is dead."

This is crap. Not that he isn't doing a lot of damage, but let's look at it this way, "Who would of been president if he would had of lost the first time?"

Answer, John McCain.

We (the country and Tea Party) would still be a sleep; No Tea Party, No public debate on *the debt* or returning to founding principles and limited government. Just some of us still bitching at big spending RINO Republicans and getting shit on by our own party.

If Mit or Perry do win, are they going to talk a good game while still growing government to further political ambitions? Just slowing the bus down on it's trip over the cliff.

Are we going to go back to sleep thinking we have won?

I would rather have Obama in office than some RINO Populist.

I would rather control the Senate & House than the Presidency.

My 2cents,
Josh

1 comment:

  1. "I would rather control the Senate & House than the Presidency."

    ~~~

    Agreed.

    ReplyDelete