About Me

My photo
Austin, TX, United States
Postings will be sporadic and on an as I feel like it basis.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Here goes nothing.

I have decided put my thoughts into writing as this will better help me organize and look for inconsistencies in my thought process'.  I want people to look at the things that I post and see if they make sense and for any inconsistencies in logic.  Feel free to correct my grammar and forgive any spelling mistakes.  If my writing is unclear or confusing, please let me know and I will try to make my point clearer or attack the problem another way.  Don't worry about hurting my feeling as the point is self refection and to get as many points of view on the subjects as possible.  Please don't make thing personal; attack the post, thought or idea not the person.  I will do the same.

2 comments: