About Me

Austin, TX, United States
Postings will be sporadic and on an as I feel like it basis.

People that seem to like my Blog?

Monday, March 19, 2012

Highlight Reel....

The broken record that is my life and some reshout-outs:

God Help Us...We can't be Bothered...

Stuck in the Middle...

"Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others?"

- Thomas Jefferson

"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add “within the limits of the law,” because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."

- Thomas Jefferson

Why do poeple try to force, those around them, to live by tyrants will, by a moral code not of theirown choosing. To in effect enslave those around them to thier will. To paraphrase Thomas Jefferson, If it neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg, what do I care what people believe.

Thinking About Thinking...

Because

"Freedom makes a huge requirement of every human being. With freedom comes responsibility. For the person who is unwilling to grow up, the person who does not want to carry is own weight, this is a frightening prospect."

- Eleanor Roosevelt

This is genius...

Character...

Government Insanity...

Integrity...

Who are you???

Weak/Strong...

WTF .... Penn State...

Sultan Knish...

A secret... Shhhh....

If only... Sigh...

But would I have to give up bacon? Mmmmmmmmm... Bacon.
:-b
.... 

To Sum Up...

And...

Sorry for the rant...

But not really!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment