About Me

Austin, TX, United States
Postings will be sporadic and on an as I feel like it basis.

People that seem to like my Blog?

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

This why Congress has a low teen approval rating.

Received my First Robo-Call Text Message to day.

Your approved for $1100 for your bills. Its easy and takes a few minutes to get the $ you need - www.vip#*!?lend.com - Rply NO to ST0P


And which Congress Idiots thought this was a good idea. Need to find out, so I can start Robo-Calling my displesure to them.


:-(
Josh

P.S. For those who might think it's a good idea to solicit me, via text or phone, you will lose me as a potential costomer. If I need a goods or service I will research for the best bargan and quality and look into it at the time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment