About Me

Austin, TX, United States
Postings will be sporadic and on an as I feel like it basis.

People that seem to like my Blog?

Monday, October 17, 2011

Real Life's Calling or needing a recharge.

I've been becoming more an more jaded. I'm finding harder an harder to stay positive.

Have we as a nation passed the point of no return?

I need to get my head in a better place.

I need to engage in some life activities out side of work and the internet.

I need to focuse on getting and keeping my life on track.

I need to worry less about the things I can not change and focus on the things I can.

So take care,
Josh

3 comments:

  1. "I need to worry less about the things I can not change and focus on the things I can. " If you can do that Josh, things WILL get better!!! Hang in there my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balancing work and play, home life and work, Internet and Real Life - these are difficult but worthy things to focus upon. It is something ALL people who blog, and ALL people who connect to others on the Internet go through.

    If you are asking yourself the questions you've posted above, it is a good thing to push away from the keyboard and look around a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the Oscar for the must melodramatic performance goes to....

    ReplyDelete