About Me

Austin, TX, United States
Postings will be sporadic and on an as I feel like it basis.

People that seem to like my Blog?

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Medal of Honor recipient Marine Sgt. Dakota Meyer

You are worthy.

“This isn’t about me. If anything comes out of it for me, it’s for those guys." - Sgt. Dakota Meyer

From an ABC News article:

He insists he is not a hero, but was only doing “what Marines do…I’m the furthest thing from a hero,” he says, “if this is what it feels like to be a hero you can have it.”  He adds, “What gives me the right to be standing here today and not their kids? I feel like I failed them and I failed their families.”


Thank You and all who served with you.

3 comments:

  1. He is typical of the TRUE heroes... It's never about them, always about those whom the couldn't save.

    ReplyDelete