About Me

Austin, TX, United States
Postings will be sporadic and on an as I feel like it basis.

People that seem to like my Blog?

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

We are so f'd, Greece move over...

....the big dog wants a seat at the table.

This was the test and we failed it.

I'm not going to be posting much for the foreseeable future. I need to focus on tiding up & insuring my house in order.

John Boehner just had no confidence in the Tea Party or the American public. The Dems are going to tie that bill around his neck and take us all down with it. From what I understand of the bill the trigger that's supposed to keep the Dems on the committee in line is that they're supposed to care about the medical providers losing money in medicare. WTF Boehner! They the Dems already cut 500 billion from them in the stimulus bill. Boehner, What make you think they want hold up the process, or use the threat of the defense spending cuts to raise our taxes?

Boehner you just negotiated away the high ground,just because you feared we would blame you and the GOP instead of Obama.... sigh......

See you all on the other side,
Josh

1 comment: