About Me

Austin, TX, United States
Postings will be sporadic and on an as I feel like it basis.

People that seem to like my Blog?

Saturday, August 27, 2011

This Message is for Independents

And, I'm not talkin about the Firefly Brown Coats, but the independent's that voted for Obama and our now bitching about it.

What the f'n hell did you expect, with a past and record like his?

Figure out what you believe and vote accordingly. None of this wishy washy back and forth crap.

No more making decisions in the moment on how you feel. Let's start making them on principles and convictions. This will lead to a better consistency of results.

As the saying goes, "Those that stand for nothing will fall for anything."

Josh

4 comments:

  1. "Let's start making them on principles and convictions"

    ~~~

    That's the problem, Josh. Most of the people you are speaking of have neither principles nor convictions. That's why they hang out in the middle. They want the best "deal" for themselves each and every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I'm just yelling into the wind.


    :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! So I know this is completely unrelated, but I saw this article and it seemed to me something you would be interested in and I didn't know how else to get it to you.

    http://news.cnet.com/8301-31921_3-20084939-281/house-panel-approves-broadened-isp-snooping-bill/?tag=mantle_skin;content

    ReplyDelete